So first, I had to take some super cute photos for the invitations... And they look so fabulous I must share a few...
I had so many great photos it was hard to choose which to use. I had a lot of fun making the invitations...
In fact I had so much fun I did some posters as well...
I made lots, but won't post them all. I just love this photo of Elmo. He really sits like that, all the time!Ok so on to the main event. I really had a lot of fun with this whole theme. We all love cowboy stuff and horses around here so it was easy to get into it. The kids helped me with planning too, including putting together the goodie bags, and setting up the day of the party.
They invited a few friends each and that adds up fast. But it made it that much more fun!
We had water gun shooting at plastic bottles, a gunny sack race and a game of red rover. The gunny sacks were the most fun. Even the adults got in on the competition!

I have a couple videos of the adult races, courtesy of our friends Tim and Janica OrmondOk, what's a party without CAKE!
Anyway, we had a fabulous day. Thanks to all our family and friends that joined Adam and I in celebrating our babies birthday's. I love them so much and can't believe they are 5 and 7 already. Sigh, it goes so fast.
1 comment:
Cute cute cute.
Although I must say your cupcakes turned out WAY better than mine did. :)You should have told me you were going to make them. I ordered 2.5 POUNDS of those stupid white circus peanuts.
Post a Comment